ATTORNEY EUGENE C. STRUCKHOFF, III - OF COUNSEL
OVER FORTY YEARS NH DWI DEFENSE EXPERIENCE
GRADUATE OF HARVARD LAW SCHOOL
FOUNDING MEMBER NATIONAL COLLEGE FOR DUI DEFENSE
58 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301
Office Phone: 603-513-1919
Mobile Phone: 603-667-6568
"Over more than forty years of defending people charged with driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor in New Hampshire, I have developed my own philosophy, my personal approach to that task.
I call it, "The Art of War" "- Gene Struckhoff
- You face the prospect of losing your license for ninety days to as much as nine years; some DWI charges carry a mandatory jail sentence. See Table.
- You have a right to plead not guilty and have a trial where the State must prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
- You have a right to be represented by an attorney.
- You face time deadlines that can hinder your ability to avoid a license loss if you do not act quickly.
- Many people are found not guilty of DWI offenses.
- Many other people can substantially lessen the impact of a DWI arrest by obtaining a reduction of the charge itself, a shorter license loss, or by minimizing other adverse consequences of a DWI arrest.
- CDL holders, drivers under 21, drivers with prior offenses, and drivers with elevated alcohol levels face higher penalties.
- You can obtain a free initial consultation and evaluation of your DWI/DUI case from Lothstein Law Office; at that initial meeting we will:
To obtain that free consultation, either call Lothstein Law Office at 603-513-1919, or call Gene Struckhoff directly at 603-667-6568. You may also email Gene at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ted at email@example.com, or you can complete and submit our Questionnaire, which is very helpful to us, as it provides us with much of the information we need to determine how and when we need to act, as DWI law presents some critical time deadlines. We will get back you as soon as we can. All information about you and your charges, including information submitted in the questionnaire, is confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside LOTHSTEIN LAW OFFICE without your prior permission. Please do not delay, as time often is critically important.